Description & Requirements
After teaching thousands of adults to play piano, I've learned 3 things...
1. Adults have limited time
2. Adults want to play songs they enjoy
3. Adults enjoy using patterns & rhythm to sound amazing
Imagine learning to play your favorite songs without having to learn a ton of music theory or having to practice for hours a day?
Click to Hide TextHow is that possible?
It all starts with understanding how to play using patterns and percussive rhythms!
After 15 years of teaching, I've figured out what works:
• I've developed a step-by-step plan to help my adult students get back into piano on their terms
• It's based on patterns and rhythms that I can easily teach you
• I've gained a MASSIVE following on YouTube teaching these patterns and rhythms
• I even quit my Civil Engineering career to teach piano online full time
Try the lessons for 14 days, completely free, and see exactly how you can finally play with feeling, enjoyment, and excitement.
When you buy the online course, you will:1) Learn the science behind rhythms and accompaniment that I use to sound incredible when I play (even if I'm playing "Marry Had a Little Lamb"). I will teach you how to think about rhythms and how to use them tastefully. You will start by building your mind-to-muscle connection so that you have control of your hands; and then you will move on to understand and apply rhythms to your songs so you can play with feeling + sound more entertaining.
2) Master my proven approach to soloing and improvising freely. Then, you will unlock your ability to write songs and jump-start your creativity.
3) Learn how to play by ear and develop your understanding of chord progressions, passing tones, and those nasty neo-soul Gospel chords. This skill alone will sky-rocket your playing abilities and spark creative wild fire.
The course is divided into 6 very easy to follow sections:
What I want you to remember is that the human soul is drawn to FEELING. If your music is lacking feeling, you'll likely continue to sound basic, get frustrated and quit something you love deeply. If you focus on rhythms and using patterns, your music will start to flow and you will enjoy playing. Try the ImprovPianoTips Online Course Free For 14 Days. Why? Because you'll never know how much freedom and enjoyment you were missing, until you break free from sheet music, awaken your creativity, and get some rhythms going.
• You don't need any prior knowledge or experience
• This course works equally well on piano or keyboard
• You only need to practice 20 minutes a day to make quick progress
• Suitable for all ages -from teens onward (not for young children)
• Perfect for people who want to just sit down at a piano and play something beautiful